1) A brief definition of Regenerative Medicine
2) Bone marrow derived stem cells in Regenerative Medicine as Advanced Therapy Medicinal Products
Abb.: © Stem Cell Research and Therapy
Flow cytometry characterization of bone marrow-derived mesenchymal (BM-MSC) and adipose tissue-derived mesenchymal (AD-MSC) cells before administration. Both BM-MSC (up) and AD-MSC (down) were analyzed before administration. MSC expressed markers CD29 and CD90 (left) and were negative for CD45 and CD11b. Both BM-MSC and AD-MSC showed similar results.
Weiter zum Artikel... Complete Article (Online)
4) Types of Human Stem Cells and their therapeutic applications
5) ISSCR 2015 - AnnualMeeting Abstract Book
6) Reference Module in Biomedical Sciences
Master Z. Ethics of Stem Cell Research: The Unresolved Issues. Reference Module in Biomedical Sciences [Internet]. Elsevier; 2014 [cited 2015 Feb 23]. Available here: www.sciencedirect.com
7) The Origins of Regenerative Medicine
Download the article in Spanish by Dr. Francisco Ruiz-Navarro
8) Increasing potency of MSCs
Cultured mesenchymal stem cells with IL-17 make them grow twice as fast.
See article here: http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com